Our Training Includes
- General information about gauge design.
- The effects of different materials on the gauge reading.
- What is surface roughness error? Three different techniques to minimize this effect in the field.
- What is composition error? How can you account for this critical error on the field?
- How do you determine if the gauge needs calibration?
- How important is the standard count?
- Maintenance tips to keep your gauge operational for many years.
- Tips on operating your gauge on asphalt.
- Tips on operating your gauge on soil.